What are all the options? How do I select the best options for yourself?
There are basically three options.
1. Modified, you send the insole from your shoe to be modified. Piling technology is applied to it. This option is best for those that stand a lot or walk a lot. No trimming is required just install.
2. In house foam insole. This has piling technology applied to it. This option is best for those that stand a lot or walk a lot but don't have an insole to send in to be modified. Trimming may be required.
3. Carbon fiber insoles. For those wanting more performance. Not meant to for those that stand for long periods.
4. Modified with carbon fiber base. Both have Piling technology applied. Wanting higher performance? This is the best option.
5. In house foam with carbon fiber base. Wanting higher performance then this is the best option when you don't have an insole to send in to be modified.
6. Custom. Highest performance .
The insole can be used in any shoe for any activity.
Motorcycle riding, skiing , running, skating, jogging, athletes, hiking, skate boarding, walking, baseball, lifting, football, basketball, softball, fencing, tennis.